Who are we ?
The address of our website is: https://www.td-luxe.com/
Use of personal data collected
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized channel created from your email address (also called hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using the Gravatar service. The privacy clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be visible publicly next to your comment.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
In execution of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments (Code on the protection of personal data), we inform you that TD Luxe Sàrl, located at 33, rue de Gasperich L-5826 Hesperange as Holder, proceeds to the processing data you have provided in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data. Therefore, we want to provide you with the following information:
Purposes of the treatment
The collection and processing of personal data is carried out for the following purposes: a) contractual purposes and legal obligations, with a view to concluding the contract; b) sending, with the express prior consent of you, advertising and / or promotional material and conducting market research and satisfaction surveys.
The processing of personal data for the purposes stated is ensured by automated methods and automated, in accordance with the Code for the protection of personal data, particularly in terms of security measures provided by law.
Third parties authorized to process the data and to whom the data may be communicated
Personal data may be processed and communicated to third parties, acting on behalf of TD Luxe Sàrl under specific contractual relationships for accounting and administrative purposes, including banking and insurance operators, for the contractual purposes mentioned above, and they will be communicated to the Managers and the persons in charge of the Processing by the Holder or the aforementioned thirds.
It is specified that the personal data will not be disseminated.
Nature of the Data Supply
The communication of personal data to comply with the purposes referred to in letter a) of the section entitled “Purposes of processing”, is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, otherwise it will be impossible.
The communication of personal data to comply with the purposes referred to in letter b) of the section entitled “Purposes of processing”, is optional and requires your express consent, also necessary for the communication of data to third parties. The refusal to communicate your personal data does not compromise the conclusion of the contract and will have the effect of making it impossible to send advertising and / or promotional material, as well as to make any contact impossible to carry out market research and surveys. satisfaction.
Rights of the interested party
Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (see below) guarantees you many rights to claim at TD Luxe Sàrl. Some of the most important rights are:
to obtain confirmation of the possible presence of personal data about you and their origin;
to obtain information concerning the data, the purposes and the methods of treatment;
to obtain the deletion, blocking, updating, rectification, integration of data;
oppose treatment for commercial, advertising or market research purposes;
to obtain the identification data of the Holder.
It is specified that the rights referred to in Article 7 can be exercised by sending the request without any formality to the Holder, which will be given a quick response, to send by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone by calling +352 691 130 960.
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the possible presence of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and to obtain the communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to know:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out using electronic tools;
- Identification data of the holder, managers and the designated representative in view of art. 5, second paragraph;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or who may be informed as a designated representative in the territory of the State, responsible person or persons in charge.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when it has an interest, the integration of data;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, copying those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been communicated, in particular as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this accomplishment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, totally or partially:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, provided that they are related to the purpose of the collection;
- The processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The holder of the treatment is TD Luxe Sàrl whose head office is located at 33 rue de Gasperich, L-5826 Hesperange, Luxembourg. The Responable of the processing is Administrator Thomas DAVID domiciled at TD Luxe Sàrl.
If you submit a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other site.
Statistics and audience measurements
Use and transmission of your personal data
Storage times of your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This will automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if this is possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify, or delete their personal information at any time (except their username). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
The rights you have on your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the ones you have provided. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated spam detection service.